Direct Response or Bust!
If you are running or own a business, do you utilize direct response marketing in your strategic marketing plan? If you don’t…why not?
Direct response marketing is a marketing tactic that demands a direct response from your potential customers.
This type of marketing is used to answer questions, present your branding, your products or services and the reasons you do what you do.
Customers love, love, love this, as they are offered the opportunity to provide a response, whether that response be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing from you.
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
• Direct mail (My next blog topic will be on direct mail and why it isn’t dead yet)
• Print ads
• Radio and TV ads
• Coupons or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
• A great way to use free time during lulls in business
• Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
• Great way to up-sell and cross-sell to current customers
• Low cost way to rustle up new business
• Supplement your current marketing program (Actually if you do not utilize direct response marketing, you most likely do not have much of a marketing program)
• Cost-effective way to reach target markets
• Offers to you measurable results
• Allows your business the opportunity to reach outside your local area for new business
• Will definitely Increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it (The most important part.)
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay Abraham
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not.
Our NO-COST test drive can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get your business thriving, not just surviving.
Contact me for more information at:
Thank you for reading.